Before a session:
- Do not turn up to a session if you are showing symptoms
- Do not turn up/enter the hall earlier than the start time of the session. If you arrive early for a session, please wait outside or in your car.
- There will be no changing facilities available therefore, please arrive in your badminton clothes ready to play, with the exception of your shoes which may be changed in the hall.
- Bring a full bottle of water and do not share food or drink with others. The water fountain by the toilets is available to use if necessary
During a session:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided on your court. Please use it before and after every session
- No handshakes/high fives/elbow touches – instead say thank you or nod
- Equipment bags should be stored behind the court and at least 2 metres from the back of the court. Please don’t touch anyone else’s bags, rackets, drinks bottles etc.
- If net/posts need adjusting, tell a COVID-19 officer, do not touch them
- Avoid shouting on or off court
After a session:
- If, after a session, if you experience any of the symptoms of COVID19, contact the NHS and get tested as soon as possible. The club will be contacted through test and trace to provide the details of the other members of the group of 6 you were in contact with.
- Sanitise your racket (and any other items you have used) after the session
- Ensure you take all your belongings with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything in the hall.
You are to inform us if you develop symptoms of COVID-19, so we may inform our members of the potential risk.
If you have changed your telephone number since you joined us please provide us with an updated number. Please ensure your emergency contact number is up to date because in an emergency situation, we might need to contact them.
You are attending sessions at your own risk.
If you do not follow the above safety measures, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the session.
Be sensible and use common sense. If you are unsure, ask